Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life's good now.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Went Zara and MEDS last night;> Good food makes me happy.

Feel that it has been long since I have last sat down in front of the computer and blog! Stupid SA has been taking a toil on me, so thankful that it's over now. All the papers were alright except for the stupid maths paper. Gotta buck up...only a few more months left to A levels and then I would be freeeee. 8 months of holidays. 8 MONTHS.

So many things in my mind that I want to do after A's but have to work first though.
GSS have been sucking my money! Took a walk after my last paper yesterday and couldn't resist buying clothes. Heh.

Okay, I'm off to watch television and nua the rest of the day till night time
It's good to feel this weightless.
Can't wait for next weekend to come! So many exciting plans;>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home