Saturday, January 29, 2011

etched.

Photobucket
I'm really happy! Hit 40 followers for picture blog. I know it's not much of a big deal as compared to those with hundreds of followers. Haha. But it's a start. One of my new year resolution is to get 80followers and i'm on my way there alr,just 40 more...(;

Have you have someone in your life that you think you can't live without? Someone so important. Someone you fear of losing. Someone that acutally makes your boring life seems a little more interesting, more meaningful. When something happy happens, he/she is the first person you think of. Every place reminds you of them. I've that someone.

I tend to be very emotional when watching dramas and all. Haha. I tend to relate myself to their situation and somehow, understand how they feel. The sadness, the happiness, the hope and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home