Saturday, January 22, 2011

this morning, heavy hearted

why do we tend to take the people we love for granted.
why do people change when love grows old
what makes us think that the person we love are always going to be there with us
What if I die tonight.

Church sermon let me thinking a lot today. It was about commitment, enduring through the race.
Nothing can grow strong without commitment to it. Commitment is keep on doing the things that are difficult to do. Great things don't come easy.

I don't have the habit of setting new year resolutions cause I feel that I can't commit to things. But I guess this perception have to go away. I want to start setting resolutions for 2011. I want to know what I want. What I can do to achieve it. I want to commit to doing things that I really want to see myself having.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home