Friday, April 1, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You will never know how much a person might mean to you when you first lay your eyes on them. How much that person can bring joy to you life, how much he/she can change you from inside out.

I'm a weird person somehow. I cry when I'm happy,I cry when I'm angry. The older I get, the more sentimental I become. Watching dramas or simply seeing a old couple renewing their vows again can send me to tears. I guess its because I somehow can feel their happiness, what they have been through to get this far together. I panic easily too. When things don't go as planned, i will just automatically switch to "panic mode" and thats why I always say a little prayer before my exams.It works for me somehow, there's just this peace inside. Try it. Say a little prayer.

So many things that I have to change inside of me. I will try next week not to complain that much and be thankful for what I have around me. I'm blessed, I have to remember that. Well, till then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home