Saturday, February 19, 2011

from another planet

Nothing can separate two people that are deeply in love.
Not distance, not third parties, not time. Cause when you're in love, no matter how fun the world seems to be, your heart belongs to that person. Your feelings are very closely connected to theirs. It like a two in one kinda thing. You may not have seen each other for years, perhaps seprated by distance, but your hearts would still be in close approximate with each other.

"People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end" A tweet by eve that totally summarize how I feel.

I choose to believe that we're meant to be. That nothing can separate us. I may have my doubts, insecurities but I still choose to believe in this.
(;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home