Friday, February 11, 2011

He loves me

Pointers taken during cell today..

1. Got to develop depth in a relationship
2.It is more blessed to give than to receive. Don't have a mindset of wanting to be repaid.
3. Love is only love when it's a choice
4.We must not demand all of our needs to be met by one person. Have reasonable demands. Only God can meet all your needs.
5. Hebrews 3:12-13
"Beware, See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. 13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness. "
6. Don't harden your heart with sins

Guess number 5 and 4 speaks to me a lot. Been having rather negative feelings lately. It's like the ghost of my past insecurities hunting me once again. Became rather suspicious, fearful and insecure with myself and the people around me. Everyday waking up with a dreadful feeling. But this morning, the cell group was really mind refreshing/renewing. Really prayed out what's in my heart today and the feeling is awesome. It's like, you're being set free. Have you had that feeling before? Like you're being set free from certain negative feelings that have been troubling you.

You're a healer for those who are brokenhearted,
a friend for those who are lonely,
a protector of the weak and insecure,
a refuge to those who are lost.

You're good.

Anyway, I like it when darling tells me his thoughts. Esp thoughts about me...
I didn't know you like the me now better. I'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home