Thursday, February 17, 2011

Busy like a bumble bee

So glad to know that Friday is coming and this week is ending. What a tiring week in school..have to attend talks, organize various things and prepare for test. Econs test was demoralizing today. And I think maths is going to be just the same tml. Never did like maths. I just read through my notes in preparation for tml's test. English lessons in school seems to be more interesting now. Think Ms Nimala is really like "a google search bar" as quoted from eve. She seems to have this vast knowledge of things in the world.

Studying for all these tests this week makes me feel that i'm not read for the A's at all. There's so much more things for me to know, so much doubts to be clarified.

I'm so thankful for the people around me. People that can make me smile even when i'm tired. People that just keeps me going on (;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home