Sunday, February 6, 2011

to infinty and beyond

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Credits to wee, jacq and myself.

I feel that I have issues trusting people. No matter what they say, my mind would somehow be telling me that they're not saying the truth. I must keep telling myself that it's all in the mind....
Positive words form a positive world. Positive words, positive words....
I should not let my past experiences determine my future.

In 2011, >patience and >trust please.

Tml will be a long, tiring but meaningful day at school. Going to visit some old folks @Dakota after school with the girls. It's my first time doing this. Kinda looking forward to it (;

It's 12.24am, I should be in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home