Sunday, February 20, 2011

Justsaying'

I think I've really changed a lot. People around me might not sense it or see it, but I know it myself. If you have seen me or know me since my secondary school days, esp from sec 1 or 2 onwards, you would see how much I have evolved. Haha. Was having a bad identity crisis when I was that age, doing and trying all sorts of things. To be truthful, I sometimes wish that I didn't have to go through all of that. I wished I had a normal life you know? Like now. The "now me" is what I define as normal. I wished there were less conflicts, less dramas, less relationships. Sad to say, I feel that I have gone through all of that pretty much myself. I don't dare to tell people what I've done wrong, I don't know how to express myself correctly to others.

But then again, things that don't bring you down, makes you stronger. True much (;
Also met some people along the way that I would never forget.
The irreplaceable ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home